Теория всего

Модераторы: morozov, mike@in-russia, Editor

Ответить
morozov
Контактная информация:

Теория всего

Номер сообщения:#1   morozov » Вт авг 13, 2019 15:32

Theory of Universality
Dear Friends, I am pleased to tell you that I have solved the five major problems in physics, namely: 1. Dark Energy and Dark matter, 2. Particles and their relationship with forces i.e., the universal force of my theory, 3. Fundamental constants and also as to why they are that way, 4. Whether Quantum Mechanics makes sense by deriving the age of electron, proton and the observable universe, 5. Quantum gravity, using my Theory of Universality. The latest quantum gravitational constant using my theory; and the value came to be = 2.933844 x 10^33, which agrees with the observed value of 2.9772774 x 10^33. Author : Kasibhatla Surya Narayana

Дорогие друзья, я рад сообщить вам, что я решил пять основных проблем в физике, а именно: 1. Темная энергия и Темная материя, 2. Частицы и их связь с силами, т. Е. Универсальная сила моей теории, 3. Фундаментальная константы, а также то, почему они таковы, 4. Имеет ли смысл Квантовая Механика путем определения возраста электрона, протона и наблюдаемой вселенной, 5. Квантовая гравитация, используя мою Теорию Универсальности. Последняя квантовая гравитационная постоянная, использующая мою теорию; и значение оказалось = 2,933844 х 10 ^ 33, что согласуется с наблюдаемым значением 2,9772774 х 10 ^ 33. Автор: Касибхатла Сурия Нараяна

I.Postulates
1.Space is the medium using which light travels.
2.Speed of light is the critical attainable speed in our universe.
3.The universe when the projectio
n of time (4th dimension) is taken on a three dimensional medium, is like
the two-dimensional sheet (shadow) model of a three-dimensional object in 2-dimensions.
4.Nothing in the universe can be fully destroyed.
5.Space, Time, Matter and Energy are inter-relted. They exist together in anywhere and everywhere
in the niverse. None of the four fundamental quantities like space, time, matter and energy is uniquely existent in
the universe.
6.There exists a very powerful force to be named as the universal force, b
ecause of which other forces like gravitation, electromagnetism, strong and weak nuclear forces manifest.
7.The universal force condenses space into matter.
8.Every physical law has some inertia of existence which is quantifiable in space-time-matter-energy frame of
the universe.
9.Any physical law can be created and preserved with a certain inertia in space-time-matter-energy frame.
10.The truth of the universe keeps changing depending on where, how and at what time the observation for a
certain truth is made withan inclination to reach experimental proof of theoretical conjectures.

In all, there are ten vital formulae; six of them describe the relationship among space, time, matter and
energy; four of them describe the relationship between universal force and space, time, matter and energy.

(9) (PDF) Theory of Universality. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... iversality [accessed Aug 13 2019].
С уважением, Морозов Валерий Борисович

morozov
Контактная информация:

Еще раз Теория всего

Номер сообщения:#2   morozov » Чт авг 15, 2019 23:41

First Publication of The Superquantum Theory. Candidate for the "Theory of Everything"
Первая публикация теории суперквантов. Кандидат на "Теорию Всего"

July 2005

Project: Mathematical Physics based upon infinities

Arno Gorgels Shevkinaz Bulut

Abstract
The first publication with material to study Cantor's Continuum as the perfect description of the vacuum and as such the "Theory of Everything". Cantor's Continuum is proposed as the logical basis of nature's creation.

Аннотация
Первая публикация с материалом для изучения континуума Кантора как идеального описания вакуума и как таковой «Теории всего». Континуум Кантора предлагается как логическая основа творения природы.

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... Everything
С уважением, Морозов Валерий Борисович

Ответить

Вернуться в «Дискуссионный клуб / Debating-Society»